Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vice presidency...For my college plea

This is to notify that the following candidates have submitted nomination file for President and Vice President. Since, there is no withdrawal of candidacy till 1:00 pm today, the following are the final list of nominated candidates.

For “President”
1. Mr. Emil Pradhan ( Roll No 10109, MBA, 5th Term)
2. Ms. Shiwangi Taparia ( Roll No 11331, MBA, 4th Term)

For “Vice- President”
1. Ms. Sadiksha Thapa ( Roll No 11760, BBA, 2nd Semester)2. Mr. Udgum Khadka ( Roll No 10743, BBA, 4th Semester)


Dear KUSOMites,
It’s me Sadiksha Thapa from BBA 1st yr,2nd semester.I have too like Udgum given my name for Vice president for SWC .I would lie and say that I am vying for the post just for fun , sense of participation and jazz…I am up for this post not to bring revolution but to see to it that things go as smoothly as it is going till now… I am one amongst you all so this is something I shall never forget and will see to it that your concerns to the management.

My dad who completed his EMBA from KUSOM and recently celebrated 25 years as a employee in NTC tells me ,KUSOM has helped him give an edge to other employee and not earned the level he is now but respect and admiration too. So my aim of vying for this post is to do work infavour of KUSOM and KUSOMites.

I hope you people will vote for me for the post of Vice president of your Student Welfare Council (SWC) or if not then at least choose the best alternative (IF YOU THINK I COULD WORK BEST VOTE for me …its not me winning its one amongst you winning)



VOTING ON FRIDAY at v. c from 10-5
-Sadiksha Thapa(working infavour of KUSOM, KUSOMites then for myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment