Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Poem


          Metamorphosis into a "INSOMINIAC" lover...

Nowadays nights go without sleeping
All I do is DREam
about the time when I first see you
Your magnetic personality then and still now
can't stop attracting me
Just like a snake has the picture of a person penetrated
who took away its diamond
Your face has penetrated in me
So much that I feel
The air that I breathe feels like your touch
The passerby world feels nothing but a part of you baby
why do I find these days talking to myself
I feel as though my heart is obsessed
When you pass I find the breeze passby
When you go back I find the same cool breeze suffocate me
Why is this happening to ME baby???
Why tell me baby???

The heart that was priceless
The heart that listened
to your talks faithfully
which were ingnored by others
The heart that secretly admired
your multi million dollar smile
that were display of "yellow teeth" by others
The heart that was obsessed
for the time you entered the room
which was nothing until you entered
The heart that fell you baby is LOST now


Nowadays nights go without sleeping
All do is SEARCH tirelessly
for my lost heart

Why I feel as though my mind is obsessed
my heart is lost and everything is nothing
until you are there
the diamond even AS BIG AS RITZ
feels nothing but a piece of stone
but a worthless stone touched by you
seems the most precious
Why is this happeneing to ME baby ???
Why tell me baby

No comments:

Post a Comment